Omurice


Source information 

Source/parent WebsiteJust One Cookbook
Article TitleOmurice
Article URLhttps://www.justonecookbook.com/omurice-japanese-omelette-rice/ 

 I decided to make omurice in this article.The reasons why I chose this article are the explanation on how to make looks easy to understand and we can make less ingredients.And this article was written by Namiko Chen. 

 It was little difficult for me to wrap chicken rice in egg!But I enjoyed to try it and it was a good experience for me.I finished making it in about 20 minutes!I needed green peas but I didn’t find it at the supermarket where I went to.

 Strength of this article is we can make less ingredients!The materials are onion,chicken ,ketchup,butter,eggs,salt and pepper ,Worcestershire sauce and rice.I didn’t have only chicken at home,so I went to buy only it.In short,this dish can be made with almost any materials we have at home.

 Weakness of this article is it  difficult for beginners to make it.When I read this article for the first time,I thought wrapping chicken rice in egg looks like easy but When I actually tried it,it was little difficult for me to wrap chicken rice in egg!I think it is difficult for beginners.

 I give 4 stars to this recipe!I think it is difficult for beginners to wrap chicken rice in egg but this dish can be made with almost any materials we have at home and it was very delicious!The smell of butter made me hungry when I was cooking!!I enjoyed cooking!       

 I followed this recipe.But it was difficult for me to wrap chicken rice in egg.I think it is easier for beginners to put the egg on top of chicken rice than to wrap chicken rice in egg.I want to try it.And I think this article seems long to read but the instructions are written in detail,so there will be fewer mistakes!I enjoyed the content outside of the featured recipe because I want to expand my cooking repertoire!I wanted to try different dishes!  

 I think this recipe may be difficult for beginners,but it can be made easier with some tweaking!And this dish can be made with almost any materials we have at home!So I give 4 stars for this recipe!I recommend this recipe to people who want to make omurice with simple ingredients!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Golden Week

Typing