About me

  My name is Ayaka.I come from Toyama.Do you know Spring Quartet?It is very beautiful view in my hometown.I am proud of it.And I love sports.When I was high school student, I played badminton.Let’s play together !!

 1 month ago,I started living alone so I have to cook. I often practice cooking.Recently,I made ginger grilled pork.It is delicious!My favorite food is omelette rice so I want to make it.


 I like watching movies.My favorite movie is Harry Potter!  It gives me time excited and courage.I especially like Hermione Granger!!Because she is considerate and diligent worker.I respect everything about her.

Comments

  1. I want to watch Harry Potter !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see Spring Quartet.
    Your picture looks very delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to eat the food you made. Please let me eat your food every day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Harry Potter too!!! I'm looking forward to the sequel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Golden Week

Typing